Who We Are
Keller Williams has always been more than just a real estate company. Our mission is clear: to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living. And that means an unapologetic focus on you - the most important part of our business - the agent.
Named the #1 Training Organization in the world by Training Magazine in 2016, we're often described as a training and coaching company cleverly disguised as a real estate franchise. Whether you're just launching your career, or a top producer looking to break through your next ceiling of achievement, we will help get you there.
We're looking for passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to seize the opportunity of today's market. If you're looking for a refreshing change, a growth-focused, innovation-driven atmosphere, and the opportunity to turn your career intentions into reality, Keller Williams is the place for you.
Who You Are
A Real Estate Buyer's Agent is a real estate agent who helps clients with their home purchasing needs. You'll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. As a Real Estate Buyer's Agent, clients will come to you in need of finding a home to purchase. You will show them various listings, get to know their needs and will arrange appointments to show them multiple homes.
This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
In this role, you will...
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
As a company, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $80,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation