To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Associate, CompuMark
Clarivate • Boston, MA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pursue business opportunities through a variety of strategic prospecting and account development activities
- Effectively qualify prioritized leads across the Sales Team
- Use custom analytics, CRM data and predictive marketing data in order to upsell into existing accounts that may not have Thomson Reuters IP&S business or new potential customers
- Responsible for achieving set lead generation and lead qualification targets. Responsible in achieving a specified ratio in regards to the amount of qualified leads that result in sales
- Assist field team to drive revenue by contacting existing and prospective clients to preliminarily assess need(s), promote special sales programs, solicit subscription renewals and arrange for the sales consultant to meet with the client
- Explore and document customer challenges
- Work with sales lead within assigned region to develop a customer call list and calling campaign
- Respond to calls regarding customer account issues, refer customer to customer service department where appropriate
- Use discretion to determine the validity of potential sales opportunities
- Achieve individual appointment goals on a monthly basis
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division
- Conduct research on prospective and existing clients in the form of an Internet inventory review to assist with call to client
- Maximizes and tracks the success of lead generation campaigns by logging information on leads in SalesForce.com
- Prepares sales activity reports and customer correspondence as required
- Utilize various communication methods (i.e. telephone, email) to contact clients and to drive results
- Support the sales regions with sales quota / revenue generation goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1 year experience in telephone sales or related field in a professional industry
- Exceptional telephone and remote client contact skills that clearly articulate a 'business justification', 'what's in it for the client', obtain 'incremental gain' in order to qualify potential business opportunities
- Self-motivated, energetic, well organized
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- Ability to negotiate and persuade over the telephone
- Ability to make a large number of calls to prospective clients per day and even with constant rejection, have the persistence and positive attitude to continue to in these efforts every day
- Previous CRM experience
- Effective time management skills
CompuMark enables trademark professionals worldwide to launch, expand and protect strong brands. We combine unmatched global content, industry-leading expertise, innovative tools and technologies, and best-in-class service to help our customers meet the challenges of creating and protecting brands in the digital age.
The trademark landscape is always evolving—and so is CompuMark. We continually innovate new solutions, leveraging advanced technologies and our global expertise to help our customers meet whatever challenges come their way.
That’s why 9 out of 10 of the world’s most valuable brands choose us as their trademark clearance and
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.