Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Healthcare Sales Rep
job in Louisville, KY
/ HR. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below! Responsibilities for this Healthcare Sales Rep job include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications for this job:
- Place outbound sales calls, based on sales leads
- Ability to generate new business through sales process
- Professional presentation both on the phone and in person
- May lead to relocatable sales position.
Additional Details: Type:
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have established sales background, outbound calling
Full time Contract Length: Temp to Hire Pay:
17/ HR Shift/Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
This Healthcare Sales Rep
job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment