To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Junction, CO
- Michelle Olson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Pricing Analyst
Capco LLC • Grand Junction, CO
Posted 25 days ago
Essential Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Detailed/extensive solicitation requirements review, analysis and documentation;
- Working closely with functional working teams to develop and maintain standard cost and pricing templates; to become a vital member/participant for planning and pricing strategies that yield accurate pricing by product line for use by estimators for proposal documents that meet customer requirements in a professional format;
- Lead the development and preparation of complex cost/price proposals in response to RFP requirements, using proper documentation of processes and procedures to capture necessary details insuring accuracy and Government and regulatory compliance, including auditing, of proposal volumes
- Develop or assist with pricing templates/applications for subcontractor proposal responses;
- Analysis/review of work flows, processes, procedures as they relate to pricing models for forecasting, rates and other corporate financial analysis as required.
- Develop and implement software pricing tools and templates
Other Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Ability to provide feasibility studies and analysis of pricing structures, direct/indirect rates, cost estimating relationships
- Prepare and present detailed cost/price briefings for management, to include RFP pricing requirements, evaluation criteria, pricing strategies, research and other key financial metrics for required approvals
- Must pass background check and appropriate drug testing
- English Proficiency
- Must be 18 years of age
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting
- 5+ years of experience pricing proposals and providing financial analysis
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, plus Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains accounting, as well as government bidding/estimating software pricing tools
- Exposure to all contracts types including Government FFP, T&M, FP-LH and others as required
- Working knowledge with FAR, DFARS and DCAA regulations and guidelines
- Understanding of Government Contracting Indirect Rates and Incurred Cost Submissions
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with all departments within company with the ability to interact well with all levels of the organization, and to work effectively under time critical deadlines and stressful situations in a busy environment
- 3+ years working in a manufacturing environment
- Government pricing, bid development, and finance experience
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Advanced organizational, problem solving, analytical and financial skills required