Our Vision is to be the facility of choice in this area.
We are looking for hard working Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join the Citadel Healthcare Team.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Essential Functions Include:
- Assist with the admissions process and greet residents and family members.
- Assist in toileting, bathing and daily grooming of assigned residents
- Maintain a calm, pleasant living environment for the residents
- Wear a gail belt to assist residents who are not fully ambulatory
- Document changes in medical conditions to the appropriate nurses on duty
- Give and receive shift reports to ensure consistent medical care is delivered
- Measure and record vital signs as necessary or instructed
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Successful completion of a CNA program that is accredited and competency exam
- Must be CPR certified
- Previous experience in long-term care is preferred
- Must be able to work as a team player
- Compassionate and empathetic personality
We offer the following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Stability and Growth
- Innovative Training Programs
Citadel Healthcare has a long and successful history of providing long and short-term skilled nursing care. At Citadel, we are committed to personalized, integrated care that factors in the total well-being of every guest and their family members, and that does not just meet, but exceeds, their expectations. As part of this empathetic, respectful culture of care, we are dedicated to meeting individual preferences and needs in order to help each guest feel at home and achieve an optimal health outcome – our number one goal.
Citadel Healthcare has been nominated as a Great Place to Work. Please click on the link to learn more about our facilities. We look forward to receiving your application! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PA Peterson at the Citadel
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Diseases And Disorders
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Long Term Care