Job Posting Title:
- Provide shift-focused supervision to the production associates
- Communicate routinely with a professional manner with associates to assure that all understand the day's production schedule, key issues, and challenges
- Provide supervision to the production of products during their shift assuring the implementation and monitoring of good manufacturing practices, quality and safety standards, QA monitoring and continuous improvement
- Participate in overseeing maintenance, sanitation, equipment, and organization on each shift for the plant
- Identifies problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolves issues
- Assure daily documentation, analysis and trending of data regarding production, waste, maintenance issues, safety issues, employee issues and any other incidents. Assure the implementation of all identified food quality and food safety standards, laws, good manufacturing practices, training and continuous improvement
- Ensures production resources including materials, equipment, and people resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules.
- Identify and document the skills, performance opportunities, learning needs, time and attendance of each production associate and teaches routinely
- Assure all associates are consistently trained in all required standards and expectations, including temporary employees
- Keep work environment clean, safe and positive
- Manage production performance against plant goals in safety, quality, CPS, cost, customer service and culture
- Manage and supervise all OSHA compliance training for production employees, including temporary employees
- Work with the management team to develop safe work practices and implement them for effective safety that result in zero recordable and lost time accidents and encourages safe work performance
- Exudes a high degree of inter-personal skills and has the ability to work well with everyone
- Assure fair and consistent application of policies, procedures, and discipline
- Follows and enforces standards for food safety and food quality production reflected in SQF as well as the regulations of major vendors and governmental agencies such as OSHA, FDA and EPA and assures associates are consistently trained in these standards and comply with all requirements
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Five years of production manufacturing experience required, food manufacturing preferred
- 10 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of production equipment and systems
- Working knowledge of food safety and food quality standards and regulations such as SQF and environmental and safety regulations
- Competency in English language (read, write, speak); excellent written, oral, and listening skills.
- Knowledge of regulations of major vendors and governmental agencies such as FDA, OSHA, and EPA
- Requires basic mathematical skills to be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide combined with analytical skills used to track and trend data and be able to use that data to guide decisions and communications with associates
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively present information to top management
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Product Quality Assurance
Child Protective Services