Ex. 1st Shift, 8am-5pm OR Multiple ShiftsCompensation:
Travel Team Unloader
*Qualifying candidates MUST reside within the local market, however, willing to travel.*
RELO ASSISTANCE NOT AVAILABLE.
Capstone is a leading North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 580 operating locations,16,500 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
Travel the United States all year long! Time home between projects. This position requires the ability to understand all aspects of unloading, container stacking and movement of product within a warehouse-distribution facility. The associate will perform unloading of trucks and shipping containers in order facilitate proper movement of product within the warehouse facility.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Paid training, must be available to train at designated training location prior to being assigned to a project
- $15 to $17 per hour base pay, incentive pay available on some assignments
- $35 per day per diem
- Flexible travel schedule, be available for a minimum of 6 weeks of assignment, take the time you need between projects
- Capstone handle all hotel, airfare, and rental car accommodations
- Full-time career day one
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid travel time from the time you leave your site or home
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first
- Safety and training incentives
- Must be willing to travel up to at least 6 weeks at a time
- All associates must be able to spend 2-4 weeks at a designated training facility prior to being deployed
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment, operating powered equipment to include but not limited to electronic pallet jacks, fork lifts and clampers and tow trucks, based upon customer's policies and with appropriate training and certification.
- Self-managed individual capable of assessing needs and taking appropriate action
Must be able to read work orders and follow verbal and computer instructions regarding job assignments
- Be able to transport product from storage area to designated area within facility within standard time and following all safety and standard operating procedures
- Unload product in accordance with a predetermined picking order either by hand or assisted by equipment maintaining accurate records
- Must follow all safety rules and seeks to maintain a safe working environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and carrying distances up to 15 feet; while bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving freight
- Must be able to work in changing temperatures, freezer zones included
- Must have hearing capabilities to recognize signal horns of equipment moving through warehouse
Will be required to acquire a real ID which is a form of identification that meets increased security standards for state-issued driver's licenses and identification cards. Travelers will be required to provide either a real ID or another TSA-approved form of identification in order to fly after October 1, 2020
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
- Standard Operating Procedure
- Stock Control
- Work Orders
- Freight Forwarding