Position: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Rate: Up to $43/hr DOE
Our health care client seeks a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team onsite in Roseville in this 6-month freelance role!
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Implement and maintain privacy, information security metrics, and data reporting alignment in Tableau by leveraging multiple data sources.
- Implement and manage lifecycle process flows to streamline the data collection, aggregation, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain the metrics program library, storage and dashboards.
- Work to understand the metrics collection process in order to automate processes.
- Document workflows around data collection, aggregation and reporting.
- Develop and write data mapping and report rules.
- Design and build privacy and information security organization-wide "views" and custom reports. This includes working with various leaders to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports.
- Educates and trains team members to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
- Serves as the senior technical security lead on small, medium, large, and complex projects, briefing teams on emerging trends analyzed in the metrics program.
The ideal Business Intelligence Analyst should possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience in business intelligence/metrics role. Must have experience report writing + SQL and Tableau.
- Process improvement, mapping, data analytics background crucial for success in the role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Test Of Software
Business Action Plans
Business Application Development