Commercial Construction Project Executive
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eli Mandelbaum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000A bit about us:
Our client offers contracting services to corporations, developers, property managers, retailers, and private institutions. Our standard construction services include general contracting and construction management. More comprehensive services include design/build and value engineering.Why join us?
1. Competitive compensation based on experience
2. Comprehensive benefits package
3. Great company culture
The Project Executive leads multiple team members and various projects:
- Responsible for the financial and general project performance of all projects within their respective portfolio of projects.
- Responsible for acquiring new work and maintaining relations with existing and prospective clients.
- Lead pre-construction efforts for potential and secured work.
- Has total responsibility for the success of their customer and our success with that customer.
- The Project Executive is responsible for overseeing a certain amount of margin annually, and for ensuring that we are a) going after the right type of customers, and b) meeting or exceeding those customers' expectations.
- Responsible for the customer and their projects, and our performance of those projects from the cradle to the grave. The customer knows they have a principal in charge they can count on, as do we.
- Ensure that our clients are taken care of and have an enjoyable experience working with our team.
- Lead community service events and participate in select industry events to help foster growth through continual education.
- Participate in the development of and review of project schedules. Know-how, and when to pull in resources to avert problems.
- Looked upon to confront the difficult issues that may arise on a project between construction, personnel matters, and all things in between.
- Provide senior overview and input for project schedules during project acquisition efforts and execution of work.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.