Our client is searching for an Information Technology (IT) Director who can maintain and expand their computer and network systems. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our Cloud, Windows Systems, WAN/LAN, and desktop platforms, while looking for ways to grow their infrastructure in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. The IT Director will be responsible for developing infrastructure maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing vendor relationships, and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies that could help the company to succeed
• Develop innovative system/network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
• Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
• Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
• Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
• Investigate root cause of system issues and implement corrective actions ensuring resolution and non-recurrence.
• Manage work processes, develop realistic plans and timetables, and implement performance measures to track progress, outcomes, and accomplishments.
• Maintains minimum disruption to business by assuring all supported applications are performing within expected service levels.
• Ensures all system data is stored and backed up appropriately and timely according to established criteria.
• Hybrid Cloud and on-prem IT support
• Ensure timely response and follow thru on all internal help desk inquiries
• Keep abreast of current trends and developments in the industry and provide recommendations on opportunities to improve or expand services.
Qualifications & Skills • Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience • 8+ years’ experience in information technology management • 10+ years’ Systems administration experience must demonstrate responsibility for the operation of Windows Server hardware installation of operating system and application software Active Directory DNS daily back-ups utilities etc • 4+ years’ experience understanding network infrastructure and managing network infrastructure staff. • 2+ years’ working in a cloud environment • Multi-factor authentication systems • Incident and Problem Management experience • Strong knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure solutions • Supervise staff development, including coaching and mentoring, of all IT staff. • Experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services ensuring their compliance against contracts. • Must be able to initiate projects, follow through, achieve outcomes, and work independently • Ability to communicate and work effectively with peer groups and subordinates. • Documenting processes and creating and maintaining operating procedures experience. • Able to perform one-on-one and small group training • Basic understanding of A/V systems, wireless, and general routing/switching • High-availability technologies like load balancing and clustering • Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines For consideration, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Director
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Director.