To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Washington, DC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldProgram Manager
Program manager position will lead a geographically disperse work force performing background investigations and adjudications, Acquisition Support Unit support, and other security related administrative activities. More definitive responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage and oversee the administrative and daily operations of the program.
- Serve as overall lead on projects and multiple agency contracts and as principle liaison between the Government and contractor.
- Serve as a consolidated point of contact that facilitates effective communication and proactively identifies and mitigates issues within the Contractor’s team and between the Contractor and the Government customer.
- Attend regular and frequent meetings with Government customer to discuss / brief workload, contract performance, and emergent issues.
- Assures quality control implementation.
- Produce required contractual and programmatic reports and briefs.
- Exercise quality-control measures over contractor staff to deliver services and products on budget and schedule per the contract and SOW requirements.
- Responsible for overall contract project personnel, delivery of reports, and contract deliverables.
- Implements short and long-term work plan to ensure work performance.
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards.
- Coordinates with Government customer for assignment of work schedules.
- Reviews work discrepancies.
- Supervise contract personnel, communicates policies, and organizational goals.
- Responsible for contract performance.
- Responsible for tracking all in-coming contractor personnel and weekly report to Government customer of status and processing issues.
- Possess a current Top Secret (TS) security clearance and SCI eligibility (defined as having a current SSBI or currently assigned to a SCI billet, or less than 2 years since being assigned to a SCI billet) and an ability to pass a security polygraph exam. (Current Poly or candidate who has previously held a poly preferred)
- Possess knowledge of Security Division (SecD) discipline, project management and demonstrated capability to manage multiple tasks / projects.
- Eight (8) years in a specialty related to personnel security that includes scheduling and supervising project personnel
- Ten (10) plus years federal Law Enforcement experience or fifteen (15) years of experience managing tasks and supervising people to include experience in human resources and personnel security.
- Five (5) or more years of experience over the past ten (10) years (two (2) years’ experience within the last four (4) years) directly-related to managing or performing background investigations and adjudications, company threat assessments, industrial security program support responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree.
- Master’s degree in any field of study preferred.
- Program Manager experience of leading a geographically diverse program of at least 100 FTE's preferred.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.