To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rome, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineer I
BARTELL MACHINERY SYSTEMS, LLC • Rome, NY
Posted 2 days ago
BARTELL MACHINERY SYSTEMS, L.L.C. is a global leader in providing highly-engineered industrial manufacturing equipment for the Tire & Rubber, Oil & Gas, and Wire & Cable industries with a commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction. Our highly skilled and diverse professionals possess generations of industry knowledge, making Bartell a recognized leader with over 8,000 systems in operation worldwide. Bartell offers full-time opportunities, co-ops and internships. Many of our employees have launched life-long careers and you too can be a part of a global company that works together on some of the world’s largest and unique industrial equipment. Opportunities for career progression within the many divisions of this company are outstanding if you are ready to take the challenge.
This position is a member of the Engineering Department. The Electrical Engineer 1 (Oil & Gas) will report directly to a Project Team Leader. This position requires an expert in SolidWorks Electrical CAD system, with strong skills in commissioning (Debug).
- Designs new products or re-design existing products without supervision for schematics, control cabinets, layouts, etc. Some software skills with PLCs are a plus.
- Utilize the most current design techniques and tools
- Designs and BOM’s must be accurate.
- Design projects must be done in a timely manner.
- Designs must be in compliance with all safety requirements.
- Design within the specifications for the product being mindful of cost, manufacturability, reliability and service requirements.
- Perform commissioning and debug of products.
- Able to energize machine safely and competently, ready for wet test and SAT.
- Assure product is “as designed”.
- Review/approve all applicable requests for change.
- Assure proper documentation has been recorded.
- Assure product meets specifications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of machine process and operation.
- Work in a team environment
- Lead team meetings, design reviews, machine reviews, kick-off meetings.
- Interact with other departments, including Manufacturing, TSS, Sales and Purchasing.
- Contribute to Risk Assessment sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or 10 years as technician/designer.
Skills & Relevant Work Experience
- Knowledgeable in PLC’s, AC and DC drives, motion controls and operator interface units.
- Must be able to create all documentation required for assembly.
- Computer skills must be excellent.
- AutoCAD/Solid Works Electrical/Draft Sight
Travel Requirements: Up to 30%
Interested applicants should go to www.bartellmachinery.com/careers to apply. 6321 Elmer Hill Rd., Rome, NY 13440
● www.bartellmachinery.com● 315-336-7600