To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pooler, GA 31322
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Planner- Heavy Equipment
Doosan Infracore North America • Pooler, GA
Posted 30 days ago
The North American Customization Plant (NACUP) planner is responsible for production planning based on the demand plans and customer orders. They must establish weekly / monthly production and shipment plans based on the current stock (including equipment during transit) such as complete machines and SKD, Front kits. This position will monitor changes in market requirements and request machines (SKD & Front kit) from headquarters.
Role & Responsibility
- Conduct SIOP Process
- Decide monthly volume allocations between DI Korea and DINA SCM team
- Make monthly / Weekly production plans
- Monitor production and shipment status compared to expectation dates
- Conduct monthly closing, and monthly closing reports
- Confirm invoices for vendor operation
Master Date Management
- Create / update master data (BOM, routing, etc.)
- Update MRS (Market related specification)
- Develop new options and attachments with sales & PM
- Excellent understanding of supply chain management
- Production planning experience in manufacturing industry
- Strong leadership skills to proceed with production and shipment.
- Excellent understanding of customer requirements and market understanding
- Experience in SAP, transactions related to creating master data and production plans.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: >7 Years in supply chain management
- Travel: < 10%
- Must be fluent in both English and Korean
- Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Time Management Skills, Organized
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 470-266-5040. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.