Job DescriptionJob Captain, Technical Designer
This opportunity is great for someone who wants to work on award winning projects, be a part of a tight-knit team, and enjoy a robust, open, and extremely collaborative environment! This local opportunity, is great for the aspiring architect, and someone who wants to grow professionally. Our clients offer hybrid remote/on-site work opportunities that fit your lifestyle!
Our range of clients vary from 10 person outfits to 350+ people. In applying to this job, you'll have an opportunity to consider Multi-Family, Education, Healthcare, Science, Civic, Mixed-Use, or Hospitality projects.
This is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on! Apply Now! Job Captain, Technical Designer Qualifications
Job Captain, Technical Designer Responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree from an Accredited School or Equivalent
- 3-15 Years of Experience Post Graduation
- Project Experience in multi-family, corporate interiors, mixed-use, healthcare, education, labs, or tenant improvement, or similar
- Revit skills are required. Proficiency in adobe, sketchup, and autocad preferred
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external consultants and stakeholders
- Poven ability to take projects from initial programming through construction documents and permitting
- Experience with construction administration not required
- Work with production team to complete schematic designs, construction documents, coordinate with designers, consultants, engineers, to bring projects through permitting
- Assist in project delivery from initial programming through to construction administration and closeout by coordinating with proper personnel
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, while providing top-notch service throughout
- Meet with regulatory authorities and parties as needed
- Travel to job sites as necessary to experience projects being built
- Assist with drawings, ensure accurate document preparation
- Coordinate project teams, deliver for the client, and see the project through completion
- Be coachable and learn
Our clients are extremely versatile, and offer positions that fit your life style. With project types ranging across multiple typologies, we can almost guarantee we have a client ready to interview you!
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW!
GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well. For Direct and Immediate Consideration contact Logan Koopman at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted promptly.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Architectural Drawing
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit
- Construction Management