Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.Summary of This Role
Makes reservations for international and domestic air travel, car rentals and overnight accommodations for customers of our clients. Coordinates with travel industry providers to schedule flights, rental cars, cruises, tours, excursions and hotel accommodations. Communicates travel information (itineraries and tickets) to travelers and resolves scheduling or travel problems. Works with external travel industry service providers to coordinate reservations via global distribution systems (GDS) and other online travel tools.
What Part Will You Play?
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Performs basic / single travel service (e.g., booking accommodations, car rental, flights, etc.) and develops the acumen to determine customers’ needs and preferences to recommend / communicate value of trip alternatives (e.g., schedules, entertainment, costs, etc.).
- Processes travel requests for customers of a single client or limited number of basic travel programs on a general GDS or other travel reservation systems.
- Communicates travel information, scheduling adjustments and / or issues via inbound / outbound calls and delivers brochures and other travel materials on request. Captures sensitive card member information and enters billing and / or points are exchanged correctly under the clients program for workflow, billing, and audit purposes. Assists more experienced peers with travel research and issue resolution and escalates more complex issues as required.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
Not Ready to Apply? URL blocked - click to apply
- Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, URL blocked - click to apply.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at URL blocked - click to apply.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, URL blocked - click to apply.
Computer Reservations Systems
Debits And Credits