To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Killeen, TX 76542
- Michael Zwada
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Government Solutions • Killeen, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking a NET Instructor to support one of our top government clients on Ft. Hood for a contract assignment.
If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity please contact Mike Zwada, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply online.
Pay rate: 22.83 plus 4.41H&W
- Daily and weekly report to the supervisor on every maintenance action team members do daily.
- Implement technical product training programs, for field support personnel and customers/clients, for the Abrams Family of Vehicles
- Provide input and support to program planning, schedules, lesson plans, program instructions and maintenance techniques for the development and execution of the assigned Abrams unit maintenance tasks.
- Prepare and present classes on advanced maintenance task and requirements that encompass Turret and Fire Control on the Abrams Tank.
- A solid understanding and knowledge of Abrams organizational maintenance tasks, procedures and processes.
- Assist in administering performance examination and evaluation of students.
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience required, instructor/training experience preferred.
- Prior military or Maintenance Instruction, Lesson plan/POI development and execution of NET and field support actions are preferred.
- Strong Abrams Tank Advanced (DS/GS Plus/Depot 45K/91A MOS) maintenance experience, instructor background is required.
- Must pass the U.S. Government Platform certificate.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally written) and interact with internal & external customers/clients.
- Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and relationships.
- Ability to operate in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to contribute in the problem-solving process.
- Must be able to meet the anthropometric size restriction (ASR) in the Standard Practice 2-644.
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. passport and NAC; if required.
- Required to work at various heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, able to climb, to work in enclosed spaces often in awkward positions and work in extreme temperatures exceeding over 110 degrees for days at a time and also in extreme dusty environments, must be able to work in multiple shifts (gunnery).
- Able to kneel, stoop and bend from 25-40 percent on a normal work day on a vehicle.
- Must be able to lift parts, tools and materials over his/her head so as to transfer parts/tool and materials inside and outside work area.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.