To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst 3
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 28 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Financial Analyst 3 in Los Angeles, California (CA). Summary: The main functions of a Financial Analyst are to gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. A typical Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information stakeholders. Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly unit profitability reports
- Conducts research and studies involving financial analysis, strategic planning, cost allocations and transfer pricing
- Prepares management report
- Performs monthly reviews and evaluates actual financial performance of the client's business units and performs variance analysis relative to plan
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and compiles statistical reports on current financial developments, financial policies and plans, and significant organization developments
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related Financial discipline required; An advanced degree in a Financial discipline is preferred
- 5-7 years of financial and/or accounting experience required
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software