Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Shifts: Day 6am-2pm and Evening, 2pm-10pm available
Pay: $12.00 to $15.00 an hour
Bonus: We're offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for new hires.
Summary of Job Duties:
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, performs various direct patient care assignments pertaining to daily living activities to assist in the care of patients. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and company standards.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Certified Nurses Aide license in state of Texas
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401K + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Growth opportunities!
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of New Braunfels’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. We are a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 2468 Farm to Market Road 1101, near Resolute. Our small town setting northeast of the San Antonio metroplex, serves Central Texas, and surrounding areas. We feature 126 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in either private or semi-private settings.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant
- Service Orientation
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Health Care