- Design and produce a variety of printed and electronic communications, including brochures, newsletters, flyers, direct mailers, email and other marketing communications materials.
- Responsible for creating and controlling the design of work so that it is consistent with the corporate identity guidelines and is integrated with existing work.
- Maintain a consistent visual identity and implementing branding guidelines; assure the uniformity of aesthetics and branding across designs.
- Champions brand positioning, graphic design standards and copy/style guide adherence. Maintains the integrity of creative standards.
- Produce graphics for a wide variety of digital mediums.
- Maintain a robust photo and graphics archive.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, campaign logos, and websites
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required
- Generate marketing assets for social media and email blasts
- Produce assets for corporate presentations
- Edit/optimize photos and graphics
- Finalize art files for print production both large and smaller scale for digital and offset print
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3+ year’s professional experience in graphic design preferred. However, highly skilled graphic designers with less professional experience but VERY STRONG portfolios with work in a variety of mediums are also encouraged to apply.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree with a focus on graphic design
- Highly skilled in: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign) & Microsoft Office
- Experience with creating e-books a plus.
- Previous UX work regarding website design a plus.
- Previous email software experience a plus.
- The successful candidate for this job will demonstrate a strong motivation to be extremely accurate with their work and will take pride in doing things right the first time, every time.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to Email blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply to let us know the nature of your request.
Create Graphic Design
Create Digital Design
Provide Design Solution
Develop Creative Concept
Create Aesthetic Visualization