About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Business Development Executive in Minneapolis, MN.
TheBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE will lead the activities in selected target markets to identify and assist high volume healthcare opportunities. The BDE will assist in the development, implementation and execution of marketing plan, and ensure high involvement in all industry-specific activities and associations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and qualifies new business opportunities within hospitals and surgery centers.
- Maintains pre-set standards and controls for healthcare processes.
- Exceed quota on rental and direct sale new business for selected market.
- Conducts periodic education and training sessions as requested by the Sr. VP of Sales, Regional Vice President (RVP) or Director of Sales (DOS).
- Develops and presents professional proposals and presentations.
- Utilize the approved Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) sales force automation tool to record daily sales activities, create schedules and provide comprehensive updates on prospects and their movement through the sales funnel.
- Implements Account Executive (AE) prospect management processes.
- Monitors prospect management report.
- Develops a schedule of regular (weekly/monthly) meetings with the individual Sales Team in the BDE's territory. This would include regularly scheduled communication with Sales Managers, DOSs and Operations Management (as appropriate).
- Initiates regular target account strategy meetings with the appropriate Sales and Operations team members.
- Provides input on marketing campaigns and plans.
- Will communicate and provide support to help in executing marketing campaigns and plans.
- Attends tradeshows and industry events.
- Should become active members in industry specific associations.
- Develop relationships with Aramark Uniform Services operations and sales support teams.
- Support best practices by sharing information with other BDE's.
- Ensures adherence to sales policies, including: commission plans, account size, minimums, national account policies, lead process and regional account processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Five to seven years' experience in sales and marketing in the uniform industry is preferred.
- Sales experience in the healthcare industry would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of sales force systems.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.