To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles 200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MV Transportation Is Now Hiring Full-time
CDL Class B DRIVERS (with Passenger and Airbrake Endorsements!)
We conduct on the spot interviews and present potential offers the same day!
We are seeking Drivers, who will be responsible for safely operating a transit vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm
Location: 14011 S. Central Ave., Los Angeles CA 90059
Questions? Please call: 310-638-0556
Can't stop by? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a current CDL Class B license with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps, and knowledge of service area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with passengers, passenger representatives and system staff.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!!
- Room for growth/advancement.
- Benefits package (after the qualification period).
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.