We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for performing routine tasks associated with the design, preparation, execution and performance review of Slickline, Tubing, Casing and Perforating (TCP) or in general, Integrated Cased Hole (ICH) services at the customer’s location.
- Makes equipment and personnel decisions concerning operations on location.
- Develops and maintains personal relationship with the technical customer base in designated area and is accountable for onsite customer satisfaction.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Provide technical and operational expertise to external customers and recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional Halliburton products and services, upselling on location or communicating opportunities to appropriate personnel.
- Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals on all aspects of Integrated Cased Hole services.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in TCP/Slickline /Completions/ Logging Field Operations.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including General Field Professional.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 140037
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Safety Principles
- Service Quality