URL blocked - click to apply is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) or HR outsourcing company providing custom HR solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1998. Our vision is to be the first-choice trusted advisor for organizations looking to build an exceptional workplace.
Our mission is to provide customized and high-touch human resource solutions to organizations, enabling their growth and creating phenomenal company cultures. We pride ourselves on our expert service teams and we’re growing. We’re looking for talented individuals who live our values and support our vision and mission to join our team.
These are our values: True client partner * Accountability is key * Nonstop exceptional service * Dedicated to success * Expert level of consultation * Maintain high integrity
The Consultant, HR Client Services is responsible for growing and maintaining client loyalty within the portfolio of assigned accounts, using both customer service and human resources management skills. The Consultant, HR Client Services has an expansive knowledge of human resources and is able to guide clients through complex personnel situations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze client needs to develop appropriate Human Resources strategies to increase client satisfaction and retention to enhance business performance.
- Proactively consult with clients and recommend HR strategic solutions to improve critical business objectives.
- Planning, developing, and delivering customized HR services to a variety of business industries based on client needs and company objectives.
- Proactively manage client service plans including HR deliverables.
- Coach/consult with client organization leadership and worksite employees on issues including performance, terminations, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
- Recommend and coordinate implementation of processes and activities that enhance effectiveness.
- Respond to employee and client inquires related to HR, payroll, and benefit questions.
- Provide resolution to employee relations related activities as required. Work to identify root cause and suggest programs to reduce future incidents.
- Interpret implications of Federal, State and Local laws and regulations related to the Human Resources function including, but not limited to, FLSA, ADA, HIPAA, other data privacy rules and regulations, Civil Rights Act of 1964, and FMLA vis a vis client issues and decisions and know when to obtain legal or other advice.
- Collaborate with peers across the organization to resolve client questions and issues and to improve overall productivity and service levels.
- Undertake any other related activities as requested.
- BA/BS Degree in a related area required.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- At least three (3) years exempt level HR experience.
- Proficient use of technology – HR software, HRIS Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws and regulations related to the Human Resources function including, but not limited to, FLSA, ADA, Civil Rights Act of 1964, and FMLA.
- Specialized knowledge of general human resources policies, program, methods, practices and procedures related to Employee Relations, Staffing, Compensation, and EEO Administration.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to meet client service needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other instructions and duties. This job description may be revised from time to time and does not constitute a contract for employment.
Fair Labor Standards Act
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
Senior Professional In Human Resources
Human Resources Information System (Hris)