To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parker, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health RN (Registered Nurse)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Parker, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to care for patients in the comfort of their home. Working with the physician, our Registered Nurses (RN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals take steps to improve or maintain health a healthy lifestyle. As a Maxim Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified Registered Nurses (RN) are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse(RN)
- Minimum one (1) year of Registered Nurses (RN) experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for Registered Nurses (RN)
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
Openings also in the following areas:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs