Our client, an international digital agency, is quickly growing their US / Austin-based office and is in dire need of an Account Executive to join their squad. They are looking for someone resourceful and ambitious, resilient, curious, and who understands how to take a smart approach to their work. Being that our client focuses heavily in PPC, we are prioritizing candidates who have 1-2 years experience working on large PPC campaigns.
In this role, you will...
● Optimize accounts through bid changes, search query reports, testing and analyses to drive awesome results for clients
● Produce insights, reports and commentary for clients to continuously deliver improvements in KPIs
● Leverage tech stack to minimize some of those not-so-riveting account management tasks such as budget tracking & campaign builds
● Build trust and relationships with clients, get involved in weekly and monthly calls
● Be exposed to various verticals, from B2B and lead gen to retail and ecommerce - you could be managing spend for high-growth independent businesses or large global enterprise clients
● Help shape agency processes, best practices and tech automation
● Collaborate with both UK and Austin-based teams
● Help continue to grow one of the best biddable teams in the world!
● Agency experience highly preferred
● Must have 1-2 years PPC experience
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Business To Business
Search (Computer Science)
Pay Per Click