To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD 20670
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Graphics - 3D Modeling Software Developer
Scientific Research Corp • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in designing, creating, modifying, and implementing 3D models for a large-scale modeling and simulation software program, to include image creation and rotation
• Assists in designing, modifying, developing, and writing applications and software using C++ code in a team environment
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software
• Provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.[•MON •CB]
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• 10+ years experience designing and developing object-oriented C++ applications in Windows and / or Linux environments
• 5-10+ years 3D modeling experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with OpenGL, DirectX, Graphics Framework, Open Scene Graph
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Embedded software development experience
• Experience developing software in a team environment
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000422850006
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.