Internal Control Analyst - Downtown Boston
6 month contract with possible option to go permanent
Rate: $45-50/hr based on experience
The position will include active collaboration with other risk professionals and line of business partners with a goal of accurately documenting established bank processes along with risks and controls within these processes.
Education / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in Internal Auditing, SOX, Risk Control
- Experience with documentation using ARCHER is a plus
- Candidates must be strong at collaboration and communication but also able to work independently within a fast-paced team.
- Banking or risk experienced preferred but not required.
URL blocked - click to apply
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
- Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at URL blocked - click to apply; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply