To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
312 Guilbeau Road
Lafayette, LA 70506
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Caregiver -- Butte la Rose
Home Instead Senior Care • Lafayette, LA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CAREGiver – Butte la Rose
Mondays -- Thursday
11am – 3pm
Caregiver needed to provide companionship, light housekeeping & meal prep. Must be dependable with reliable transportation
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with transfers (partial paraplegic)
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Participate in company sponsored training and social events including CAREGiver meetings
- Report hours according to office policy & communicate changes in availability in a timely manner
- Participate in bi-annual J.D. Power and Associates Satisfaction Survey
- Document client information in Client and Life Journal
- May require you to run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using your vehicle or a client’s vehicle.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, 3 professional and 3 personal reference checks
- Possess a valid driver’s license or state identification
- Possess valid auto insurance
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.