Event Setup Crew / Driver / Laborer - ($13-15 per hour)
Kitchen Saver, is looking to add a part-time Event Equipment Organizer to our team. This is person will be responsible for setting up and tearing down our display's at local trade shows, retail stores, malls, and events. This position is ideal for those looking to earn extra money on evenings, weekends, and some mornings. Please be at least 21 years old, and meet the qualifications seen below.
• Deliver and set up display units by box truck, van or trailer
• Ensure safe driving according company handbook
• Clean and set up all marketing materials
• Must be 21 years old, able to pass DOT physical, and drug screen
• Clean driving record
• Be able to lift, push, pull up to 60 lbs.
• Earn up to $15.00/hour
• Bonus Opportunities
• Flexible Part Time Scheduling (including evenings and weekends)
• Paid Training
• Room for Advancement
We at Kitchen Saver pride ourselves on the highest level of top-quality products and reliable customer service. Kitchen Saver is dedicated to serving our customers and the local community. We bring a unique and innovative kitchen remodeling process to the market, providing the most thorough and gratifying experience possible for our customers.