MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST - INDEPENDENTLY LICENSED $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
$1,000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
SALARY $60,000 - $65,000 DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
JOB CATEGORY: BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
POSITION SUMMARY: This is a professional position providing therapeutic services to Behavioral Health clients.
* For assignment to the Behavioral Health Telehealth Program, will deliver services through a telehealth model.
* Mission-driven organization
* Competitive salaries
* Nine paid holidays and generous PTO
* Medical, dental & vision insurance
* Free Life & LTD coverage
* Free discretionary pension plan contribution
* Employee recognition and engagement activities
* Robust training program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Licensure renewal stipend
* Founded in 1969, PMS is a non-profit organization with over 1,300 employees providing services at 100+ locations in New Mexico.
* Our diverse services include primary care, dental, behavioral health, early childhood education, supportive living, and senior programs.
* We concentrate our resources on meeting the needs of underserved areas of New Mexico.
* We operate the largest network of federally qualified health centers in the state.
* PMS is not affiliated with Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Presbyterian Hospitals or Presbyterian Health Plan.
ABOUT NEW MEXICO
* New Mexico offers a mix of Hispanic, Native American and Anglo cultures.
* The Land of Enchantment averages 310 days of sunshine a year combined with a mild, dry climate and four distinct seasons.
* Minimum of Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
* Bilingual Spanish or Navajo preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* New Mexico State independent licensure as a Master's or doctorate level mental health counselor, social worker, or psychologist is required, e.g., LPCC, LISW, LCSW, LMFT, LCP, or LPAT. Must have by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment.
* Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements listed in the document "BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training Resources" posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
* According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, "Healthcare Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements," this position must comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap, MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee's PMS health center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set by the CDC and NMDOH.
* Criminal Records Check.
* All bonuses subject to tax withholding and eligibility requirements.
* Current employees are eligible for pre-approved sign-on bonuses in the following circumstances:
* Job title changes
* Same job title, transfer to different Region
* FTE Increases - receives difference between what they previously received (as a lower FTE and still under term of payback agreement) and the current bonus
NHSC Approved Site - May be Eligible for Loan Repayment
NHSC Loan Repayment Option
To learn about behavioral health careers at PMS Click Here
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Human Resources
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)