To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Director of Finance
KET • Lexington, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation. KET has the following full-time position opening at its Lexington Network Center.
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
- Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Appraises the organization’s financial position and issues periodic reports on organization’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Responsible for preparation, review and analysis of Authority and Foundation budgets – including payroll, capital, production project and grant budgets.
- Directly supervises staff, carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with agency’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include participating in hiring process and training employees; planning assigning and directing work; assessing and managing staff performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Work with Director to review and analyze budget/financial performance to identify areas of concern and opportunities to improve operational and financial efficiency.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus a minimum of five years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum three years of successful supervisory experience.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of KET and public broadcasting industry a plus.
SALARY: Dependent on qualifications and experience
CONTACT: Send state application, cover letter and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502; e-mail; or fax to 859-258-7765. Position will remain open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer