Advantage Resourcing is seeking an Atlassian JIRA Scripts Developer & Administrator for our client in Anaheim, CA.
Major purpose: Atlassian JIRA Developer & Administrator shall develop and provide technical solution for Atlassian. This engineer requires an expertise in developing, maintaining and supporting automation workflow in JIRA and maintaining other Atlassian products. This experienced JIRA engineer will customize JIRA to improve the workflow and to generate historical data / performance reports. Introduce the best practice / workflow of the Atlassian tools to maximize the efficiency. Provide the recommendation and enhancement of the systems and processes.
Major functions: 1. Design custom JIRA workflow for different issue types to assist in automation of build and continuous integration workflow.
2. Develop custom plugins to extend the JIRA capabilities & notification schemes.
3. Perform the duties of JIRA maintenance, administration and upgrade and enhancements.
4. Create JIRA dashboards, queries and reports to track various historical data points and performance.
5. Automate report generation for performance tracking.
6. Manage the changes to workflows and fields, JQL scripting and reporting
7. Set up monitoring process
8. Develop user training and technical support as needed.
Technical/Functional skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to be proficient in Atlassian tools and have significant experience in the BitBucket deployment. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
1. Must have significant exposure to with Atlassian products, especially JIRA plugin development and their best practices
2. Extensive hands-on experience in all aspects of setting up, configuring and managing Jira
3. Requires extensive understanding of Configure, manage and enhance JIRA tools including native functionality, testing and implementing plugins.
4. Strong experience in customization to extend Jira beyond its standard capabilities
5. Active understanding of Agile development methodologies
6. Experience with consolidation of multiple JIRA servers and/or migration
7. Working knowledge of Windows serves and VM configuration/ allocation
8. Must have effective communication skills and be able to work as a member to a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
9. Must work on site
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Knowledge of PowerScript
• Knowledge of SWDL in Agile Scrum / Kanban
• Must be a U. S. Citizen (no dual-citizenship)
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development