To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
The CSI Companies • Mount Prospect, IL
Posted 1 month ago
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client located in the Mount Prospect, IL area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
The Customer Service Representative will be the initial point of contact for Prior Authorization requests from members, providers, and other callers through the algorithm driven automated criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials.
- Non-yes/no and non-black and white criteria will be transferred to a technician.
- All clinical questions and judgment calls will be transferred to the pharmacist.
- Assists with outbound calls
- Monitoring/responding to inquiries in mailboxes
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively interact with physicians, physician office staff and a diverse customer base
- Must be able to communicate articulately and comprehend oral, written and verbal communications
- Basic level of keyboarding skills
- Strong working knowledge of PC and windows-based applications
- Must be capable of pronouncing drug names and diagnosis and recognizing medical terminology
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and confidentiality of information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and utilize multiple computerized information systems
- Essential skills in navigating a software system to document conversations and outcomes
- Ability to perform work in an organized fashion with focus on complete information and time related deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage calls and off-line intake functions
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals