Talent Acquisition is a strategic driver of Angie’s List success and we are growing! We have a world-class, fun loving team, both in Indy and Colorado, working in concert to drive our global ambitions. As recruiters, we conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest in activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We accomplish this by partnering closely with leadership to hire colleagues who love what they do, are brilliant in their capabilities and want to be part of something that is greater than themselves.
At Angie’s List, we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual-sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
A storyteller: through masterful and engaging storytelling, you craft the ethos of our business and mission and convey it to the greater world.
Inventive: you have a healthy dose of uncommon sense and are creative in connecting top talent with the right business opportunity.
An architect: you produce tailored recruitment strategies and hiring plans for an efficient and thorough interview experience across our differentiated roles
Curious: you have a keen pulse on the talent landscape.
A standout colleague: you offer support to those around you and embody a true sense of team.
Skills and Experience needed for success:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience either with an agency or in-house.
- Experience pitching roles and assessing candidates over the phone and in-person.
- Deep experience with research, sourcing and finding, engaging and activating passive candidates.
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with a candidate experience.
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools.
- Experience partnering and working with leadership and executive teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a leader reporting to our Manager, Recruitment, this role will oversee full-cycle recruitment for a variety of corporate functions including marketing, finance, technology and product. This role will work from our new Headquarters in Downtown Indy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Execute and deliver full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring top of the line talent to each role.
- Create and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans (both online and offline including relevant networking events, job fairs, etc.), analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Continuously audit tools and processes to improve our recruiting operations and results.
- Drive the offer process, including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis.
- Assist in new hire on-boarding processes.
- Pick up ad-hoc business or department centric projects as needed.
MORE ABOUT US:
The Talent team:
We are experienced, agile, and highly proficient. We love what we do and our energy is infectious! We believe in continuous learning and will make it our priority to teach you, support you, and challenge you. We work hard, with purpose and have a great time!
Here at Angie's List we have an honest, friendly, and fun community. This permeates nearly every interaction that we have with each other, our customers, and our code. It is on that foundation that we have built a world class, cloud-based, event-driven micro-service architecture that serves both our members and service providers across the entirety of the US.
Angie’s List is a part of ANGI Homeservices Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. We turn home improvement jobs imagined into jobs well-done. People throughout North America and Europe rely on our technologies to book quality home service pros across 500 different categories, from repairing and remodeling to cleaning and landscaping. Over 250,000 service professionals find work through ANGI Homeservices and consumers turn to at least one of the brands to find a pro for more than 20 million projects each year. Our marketplaces have enabled more than 150 million consumer-to-pro connections, meaningfully redefining how easily and effectively home pros are discovered and hired.
We have established category-transforming products through the brands HomeAdvisor®, Angie’s List®, Handy and Fixd Repair – as well as international brands HomeStars, MyHammer, MyBuilder, Instapro, Travaux and Werkspot. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation.
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit URL blocked - click to apply to register.
Applicant Tracking Systems