You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
New York Life & NYLIFE Securities is looking to hire a career driven professional to work for a Fortune 100 company as a Financial Advisor.
Benefits of Financial Advisor:
- W2 & Allowance.
- Defined Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision & Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive professional training
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
Financial Advisor Job Qualification:
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Strong desire to help others
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Preferred Experience of Financial Advisor:
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
- College Degree preferred
Job Functions of the Financial Advisor:
As a Financial Advisor, you will be meeting with clients, working together to come up with insurance & financial solutions and maintaining long-term relationships with your clients. It is one of the most rewarding aspects of being a Financial Advisor and it’s the reason why many people enter and stay in this career.
As a largest mutual company in the U.S, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interest and priorities. We had over 177 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
• A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
• #67 on Fortune 100 in 2021
• Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2020
• Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
Powered by JazzHR
- Self Motivation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3998821726
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.