Certified Nursing Assistant / Nurses Aide (CNA)
$200 Sign on bonus!
CNA's, if want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our medical staffing opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients while working in various locations throughout your community. As the national leader in healthcare staffing, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
NurseCore is proud to offer a $200 sign-on bonus to all new CNA's. Restrictions apply-call for more details.
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Daily/ Weekly pay options
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly Accessible Office Staff
For our CNA's every day is different. As a CNA with NurseCore you will provide basic patient care in a medical facility or homecare setting. Because of your extensive daily contact with each patient, you play a key role in keeping the nurses up-to-date on vital information about the patients' conditions. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing tasks under the direct supervision of an RN or LPN.
- Comply with policies and procedures of facility or agency.
- Taking and recording BP, temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Personal hygiene including shampoo, bathing (shower, tub, bed, sponge, etc.). Oral care including dentures. Skin care.
- Turning and positioning.
- Making occupied and unoccupied beds.
- Measure intake and output (I&O) and record results.
- Take temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respirations. Document a daily activity record and reports to the supervising nurse verbally and in writing any changes in the client’s condition.
We have a variety of CNA openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- High school diploma
- Current CNA license in the state of Arizona
- Current CPR/ First Aid
- Proof of negative PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified