To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, VT 05401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Support Representative II
Cox Automotive, Inc. • Burlington, VT
Posted 1 month ago
- Work directly with customers and 3rd party providers to understand, analyze and troubleshoot technical problems
- Perform root cause analysis
- Triage and resolve issues, working with both internal and external groups
- Document processes and resolutions
- Develop extensive knowledge of DDC products
- Learn and utilize DDC support tools, processes and procedures
- Assist with additional special projects as assigned
- Work Shift will be 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Provide flexibility to work any of the Support shifts, and a rotating Saturday shift
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of technical support experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide world class customer service and help our customers become “raving fans” of Dealer.com.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Email theory
- Data Analysis
- Browser configuration
- Mac, Windows, iOS
- Remote app support
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.