KARE 11 is seeking a Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Digital Sales Manager, this key role oversees all digital advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will have a digital background, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to execute a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Manage and coordinate the execution of all digital sales including: display and search advertising, email marketing, video advertising, search engine optimization, social advertising, social media management, and web design/development.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance, and proactively make recommendations to retain and grow digital revenue.
- Interface with Account Executives and Account Managers to manage campaign fulfillment and performance.
- Support Account Executives on sales calls and communicate with clients as needed.
- Work with corporate teams and outside vendors to fulfill and manage campaigns.
- Complete campaign order entry and assist with billing.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge and work experience in digital marketing solutions such as SEO, SEM/PPC, social media management and advertising, web development, email marketing, data analysis, etc.
- Previous sales/support experience in digital media, including at least one year of digital campaign management.
- A positive personality that promotes great communication and professional relationship-building.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on being a team player and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and stay focused in a fast-paced, deadline driven and team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional project management skills, organizational skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Photoshop skills a plus!
- Experience with digital advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), and Google Analytics. Google AdWords certification a plus!
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
KARE offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, EAP, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, holiday, paid time off, and 401(k).
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug-free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Scheduling (Project Management)