, a global automotive and industrial supplier is seeking a Specialist - Executive Business for our LuK USA facility in Wooster, Ohio
. This position is responsible for providing advanced support; project management, and coordination of activities for the Executive level at the Wooster, Ohio facility.
- General clerical support
- Planning and scheduling travel
- Project Management
- Information Processing
- Preparing statistical reports
- Business Communication
- Customer and executive interaction
- Manage daily tasks including preparing and analyzing data for meetings, addressing regional and global requests, organizing items which need executive approval, and ensuring deadlines are met on time.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and will be exposed to executive level email, communication, and local and corporate strategic initiatives.
Qualified candidates will have:
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative or business function
- Proficient with MS Office Products (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong business acumen
- Basic SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Extremely motivated and driven to achieve results
- Strong customer service orientation
- Continuous improvement approach
- Assertive approach to solving problems
- Strong ability to prioritize and make independent decisions
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Able to work with minimal supervision
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 13811
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Schaeffler Group is a global automotive and industrial supplier. Top quality, outstanding technology, and exceptionally innovative spirit form the basis for the continued success of the company. By delivering high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications, the Schaeffler Group is already shaping “Mobility for tomorrow” to a significant degree. The technology company generated sales of approximately EUR 14 billion in 2017. With more than 92,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, and sales companies.
View the full profile