Job ID: 159548
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
Seeking a reliable candidate to work as a straight truck driver.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver freight as needed
- Inspect vehicle to determine safe operating conditions before and during trip
- Operate vehicle in compliance with company rules
- Unload freight upon arrival
- Maintain records for state and federal compliance, including driver's logs and mileage
- Promptly report any delays or road conditions that would affect delivery
- Must be able to unload freight when delivering product to customer
- Must have attention to detail to maintain records for state and federal compliance, including driver logs and mileage
- Must be able to adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to wear necessary and provided safety gear. This includes a hard hat, safety glasses and gloves, as well as steel toe shoes with metatarsal protection
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Must have ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, twist, walk, reach, push, and pull
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.