To perform unskilled or limited semi-skilled duties in various departments in the bakery including Bake, Wrap, Shipping and Sanitation. Each employee has a responsibility to maintain a food safe environment based on FDA cGMP, HACCP, Quality and Workplace Safety Programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push 400 lbs. on dollies
- Ability to push a balanced dough trough weighing up to 3,000 lbs (with help of co-worker).
- Ability to stand prolonged periods, repetitively stoop, squat, bend and reach overhead while turning
- Good communication skills, basic math required, must be able to read and write
- Ability to work overtime, when requested
- Ability to work in a high temperature, non-air conditioned environment
- Ability to work in an environment with dust particles (flour)
- Willingness to work off shifts and split days off
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.