Interim Healthcare services of NEPA is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our growing team to care for a pediatric client in the Carbondale, PA area.
- Full Time
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 11 pm - 7 am
Salary: up to $28 per hour
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Simple IRA Plan
- Accrued PTO
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities include:
- Administer medications according to established medication administration principles, physician orders and facility policy and procedures.
- Provide direct care to patients with a wide variety of diagnoses, conditions, and diseases
- Review, interprets, transcribes and carries out physician orders
- Assesses, plan, implement and evaluate the care provided to all patients assigned.
- Recognize changing patient conditions and emergency situations and appropriately intervene.
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor concerning patients’ medical records as needed
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) qualifications include:
- Licensed Practical Nurse with active, unrestricted license in the state of Pennsylvania
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare; home care, home health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment; required
- Proof of completed Basic Life Support and/or CPR training
- Pediatric Experience; required
- Reliable form of Transportation
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients’ decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices.
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Home Care
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Long Term Care