Seeking: Administrative Assistant
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 18 month contract
Provides highly complex administrative support for an executive as well as business groups/global regions. Prioritizes own time, high-level manager's time, and manager's directs' time. Makes administrative decisions and requests on behalf of high-level manager to provide complex calendar management. Proactively manages logistics for business group meetings/events. Uses diplomacy and professionalism to draft communications for high-level manager. Creates data management plans and manages data by using the advanced features of Microsoft products/tools. Develops a deep knowledge of the overall business group strategy, and acts as an information resource to the business group. Anticipates and removes administrative roadblocks and makes timely decisions across the business group. Directly resolves customer requests and hosts business guests.
Skills: All qualifications of an Admin Assistant, plus 5-7 years executive support. Writing skills: ability to draft emails on behalf of high-level managers intended for senior level managers. Must be very organized, with a strong ability to multi-task as well as be a strong communicator. Previous Microsoft experience preferred.
Typical task breakdown and rhythm:
- CALENDAR: 50% of the day will be spent calendaring. They will be responsible for day-to-day calendaring. The GMs report to the CVP and the calendars are very challenging.
- EXPENSE: The rest of the day will be spent managing and auditing expense reports.
- NEW HIREs: Office setup, equipment setup, managing facility requests, opening request, and Distribution List management.
- May also help with new hire requests, etc.
Top Three Must Have Hard Skills:
- 5-3 years of enterprise experience
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Supporting a GM or above level manager (1-3 years)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Executive Information Systems