you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it “A Great
Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a senior’s life? Then
check out this opportunity!
Wellmore of Lexington, Lexington's Premier Retirement Community, cares about the individuals who serve our
members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for a professional PRN Concierge. This position will be the face of the community and interact with prospects, guests, family members as well as candidates for employment.
This position shall support sales efforts by effectively handling incoming sales calls, tours and walk-ins and provide a warm and welcoming experience for guests.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be highly organized. Telephone operating & answering experience required.
Experience and Skills
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Certification or completed course work in office management desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Telephone operating and answering experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar concierge/administrative assistant position
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Work indoors (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal
office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with member evacuations.