You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Merchandiser for Greater Los Angeles, CA
The Merchandiser is responsible for providing high-quality merchandising support for Keurig Dr Pepper brands like 7UP, Snapple, Core, Bai and other fan favorites to retail stores within the assigned territory.
About the Role
- Merchandisers are responsible for stocking and displaying our products on shelves/coolers at large accounts within a set territory.
- They will report directly to their assigned stores for their scheduled shifts and may be required to cover routes as assigned.
- Merchandisers are required to use their personal vehicle to travel among stores in their territory; however, they are not responsible for transporting our products. Our products will be delivered in advance to the stores.
- A company-issued phone will be provided with a programed app to clock in and out for scheduled shifts and to track mileage for reimbursement.
Shift and Schedule
- 5:00 am - until work is finished
- 5 scheduled shifts per week
- Weekends required (days off fall during the week)
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You thrive working independently on assigned tasks, but you look forward to interacting with people at work. You prefer to stay active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. Taking pride in your work and being detailed-oriented are qualities that are important to you. Please apply now if you are the person we re searching for to join KDP!
- $17.61 / hour
- Benefits, subject to eligibility, and collective bargaining agreements (where applicable): Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including vacation and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement (avg. 80 mi/wk)
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
- Consistent access to a reliable vehicle for daily use
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott s and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 27201344787-7180-AF1DEC1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.