To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ottawa, OH 45875
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Job Juncture • Ottawa, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Summary:Reports to Manager, Human Resources and is responsible for supporting the HR Department through; management, compliance and enforcement of human resource related policies, procedures, and programs. Also, reporting, analysis, training development, implementation and facilitation, employee relation problem resolution, investigations, performance management, health and wellness compliance, and communication using various methods. A significant portion of incumbent’s duties are performed independently with little or no direction. Essential Responsibilities:
- Conduct periodic audits of current human resources systems, policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance, provide changes/additions as needed. Includes benefits and payroll practices.
- Promotes Associate, company, and contractor compliance with HR policies and practices. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develop processes that improve department/end user efficiency and enhance overall HR productivity.
- Drive the identification, reporting and analysis of relevant measures of human resource performance and collaborate with managers for further analysis and action planning.
- Develop and implement pertinent company documents, materials and necessary training in ethics, business conduct, compliance and associate development. Communicate effectively.
- Assist in identifying and analyzing employee relation problem resolution including performance management, associate satisfaction, and communication.
- Assists with incident investigations and documentation, including establishment and revision of procedures, training, and enforcement.
- Responsible for development and implementation of health and wellness activities; post offer and return to work screenings/requirements (physicals, functional capacity evaluations, drug testing, fit for duty exams), oversee onsite nurse activities, liaison between associates, nurse, Health Coordinator (WCORHA), Wellness Committee and HR.
- Responsible for administration of the wellness program and activities designed to improve associate health and well-being. Oversee changes and/or additions to the program to reflect changing needs. Ensure program meets regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for overall communication to associates. Coordinate material from managers or others, creatively prepare communication to be used through several media sources.
- Support HR Department with other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor degree in related field required
- MBA preferred
- 5 years of professional HR experience – specifically in management, compliance and enforcement of human resource related policies, procedures, and programs. Also, reporting, analysis, training development, implementation and facilitation, employee relation problem resolution, investigations, performance management, health and wellness compliance, and communication using various methods.
Job ID: 2I388Q0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.