To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marion, AL 36756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atterro • Marion, AL
Posted 1 month ago
This position is responsible for entry level non-skilled general labor while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to company policies and procedures.
• The Production Worker is responsible for performing a variety of tasks involved in the production of products while following standard work methods and practicing safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. Production Workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards (examine and place lids onto product).
• Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify Supervisor of any malfunctions.
• Lift raw materials, finished products, and pack/stack items manually.
• Set up, adjust, and operate all basic machine tools.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Read and interpret work instructions, then execute work per instructions.
• Maintain required Production paperwork and documentation of all work performed on equipment as outlined in preventative maintenance program
• Production experience preferred but not required
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety requirements
• Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• PPE required but subject to change: Hairnet, smock, gloves, hand guards, arm guards.
• Ability to work in a warm environment (65-85 degrees Fahrenheit)
• Ability to stand for a 10 hour shift
• Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
• Will be exposed to moving production
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.