Dynamics AX Enterprise Applications Director- Atlanta, Georgia $145K-$180K
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: July 29, 2019
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact Name: Libby McNamara
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Applications Director - Atlanta, Georgia - $140-$165K
The incumbent of this role will implement the strategic vision of Enterprise Applications for said Client in a way that supports business growth and development. Works within Corporate IT and is responsible for leading all application activity within information systems, primarily the Microsoft Dynamics AX and all key applications in our application portfolio. Responsible for the application development project life cycle. Owns and manages enterprise application portfolio for pace layering, rationalizing, and user adoption for systems in enterprise landscape. Manages the application products group that has specific responsibility for building or configuring, maintaining or enhancing, and eventually decommissioning applications or products through the life cycle. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the application product organization - including staffing, budgeting and other relevant management functions - and is required to hold all application delivery teams accountable for optimizing the cost, risk and value of applications and products throughout their life cycle.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ERP Implementation/ERP Program Management experience
- Dynamics AX experience is a must****
- Experience working in the Manufacturing and Distribution industries
- Strong understanding of entire Dynamics AX application
- Successfully led at least 2 Full Lifecycle ERP Implementations utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Executive level experience, communicating with C-level Executives
- Business Process Transformation, Change Management, Stakeholder Management
- Strong understanding of Warehouse Management and Inventory Management
- Ability to lead and direct ERP Core Team members in line with the goals of the ERP program
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field required
- Minimum 7 years of work experience.
- 5-7 years of ERP experience in both development, implementation and operational support roles.
- Demonstrated experience in a manufacturing, supply chain and logistics environment.
- Experience with Microsoft ERP (AX,) for Finance and Operations is preferred.
What you need to do now:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
This is an incredible opportunity that you should take advantage of. If you have the above skills and experience please send your resume to Libby McNamara at Email blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply (ext. 3434)
Enterprise Resource Planning
Operations Support Systems
C (Programming Language)
Supply Chain Management
Warehouse Inventory Management
Data Warehouse Management