Long term contract opportunity for a medical indexing clerk. This role will be a hybrid setting of in office in additional to being remote. This role requires strong attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Input accurate data into patient profiles.
- Maintain levels of confidentiality of patient information.
- Strong communication within a team environment.
- Auditing and performing compliance measures on patient files.
- 2+ years in office setting or equivalent field
- Experience in medical industry strongly preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills (ex. MS Office, Electronic Health Records, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Patient Information Leaflet
Electronic Medical Record