ITS (Integrated Talent Strategies) is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in the Santa Clara, CA area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off, with a salary that is based on experience.Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for engineering from conception through execution on small to mid-size projects and portions of larger projects.
- Typical design work includes low and medium voltage power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, UPS system, fire alarm systems, underground utility plans and profiles, interior and outdoor lighting systems.
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines to develop innovative solutions.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- PE (professional Engineer) in California.
- Experience with electrical power distribution systems, lighting, receptacles, and/or auxiliary systems.
- Experience with power system load calculations.
- Knowledge of National Electric Code, applicable codes and standards.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to URL blocked - click to apply
or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Electric Power Systems